Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A new beginning....

In 2010 I started a blog for myself, in 2014 I'm starting another for a larger audience I hope. Here you will find the story of a teacher lady who is bringing up four very active boys! All of them have awesome dimples like their father, the youngest ones are twofold! Ok sorry I went all Brady Bunch theme song there :) Why now? Well I'm very active on social media currently, you can find me tweeting as @queenof5guys or @fivemenandalady and I'm realizing I have a lot to say. Hopefully you'll join me here as I journey to explore the rest of my thirties and my life as a "boy" mom and "twin" mom both which somehow often get separated from the title of a Mom. I'm hoping I can tell you my stories and somewhere in there you will find wisdom, humor and a touch of adventure! Join me as I journey through all things muck and mire and make it to the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment